Om Sai CRPL offers one of the best clinical facilities under one roof beginning with screening of volunteers and their selection, applying strict inclusion and exclusion criteria as per DCGI / ICH –GCP / USFDA guidelines.
It has a fully air-conditioned facility with manned by trained and competent doctors to handle all adverse events and emergencies.
Some of the salient features of the clinical facility are:
- 15000 sq. ft facility with CCTV
- Registration area with Biometric for identification.
- Separate volunteer counseling area.
- Separate sample processing and storage area.
- Separate sample & ambulatory collection area.
- Deep Freezer (-30°c).
- Pharmacy Room – Secured controlled access.
- Separate change room.
- Physicians room.
- Separate Nurse Room.
- Separate dining area and toilets & bathrooms.
- 15000 Data base volunteers of age group between 24 to 45 are available in which 13000 are male & 2000 are female.
- Fully equipped ICU, ambulance & tie-up with multispecialty hospital for any emergency.
Bio-analytical Lab :
- LC-MS/MS-API-Sciex 3200
- LC-MS/MS-API-Sciex 4000
- Deep Freezer (-80°c)
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Fume Hood
- Data acquisition system with audit trial enabled.